Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday - Birthday Cake

Gracie was a sleepyhead this morning, but that worked well as daddy was on late shift so she got to sleep in and hang out with daddy for awhile before he took her to daycare.

Gracie got to have birthday cake at daycare today as two of her playmates are having birthdays this week. On the way home from daycare I handed her one of her dolls and told her I thought the baby was cute. Cute became her new word. The whole way home she said "cute". Once we got home, we had to walk down the street to see our neighbors Frosty the Snowman lawn ornament. We sang the song and then went to get the mail. I asked her if we could run, because at this point I was cold. So we ran to the house, Gracie walked in and up the steps on her own with me holding just one hand.

Tonight she got very frustrated. She was trying to tell me something that she wanted, but I couldn't figure it out. I think it may have been more about her being tired than her really wanting anything. So we did alot of snuggling. Gracie was happy to see daddy come home and we all just mellowed for awhile.

Gracie fell asleep very quickly tonight. I think I will too.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: