Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday - Good Mood Girl

Gracie had an horrendously restless night. She woke up constantly and when she wasn't fully awake she would make little moaning sounds. I had to have my hand on her or be touching her or she would be awake. I awoke exhausted and I anticipated she would be too, but not so. She awoke in a great mood and was ready to play and have some fun.

Gracie spent most of the morning with daddy while I prepared food and worked in the kitchen. They spent some time on the computer listening to music and watching some of Gracie's favorite You Tube videos of Signing Times (her favorite sign language videos). We also took lots of family walks around the house today. This is where Gracie holds each of our hands and just takes us through the house walking around. If we sing while walking it's a bonus. We also played "get me" and other fun games.

Gracie got a Little People Adventure Park for Christmas, we've been trying to get her to push the car down the rollercoaster and she would watch but would have nothing to do with it. Jeff and I were both in her bedroom and she wandered out to the living room, two seconds later we hear her push it down. I guess it was on her time, not ours.

Gracie and mommy spent the afternoon together while daddy was at band practice. We had tons of fun jumping, marching, playing "get you", reading and just hanging out. Gracie was in a great mood. We got a visitor this evening and Gracie played shy. Honorary Auntie Vickie stopped by with a stuffed Cookie Monster for Gracie. It is the cutest and Gracie wants the cookie that Cookie Monster is holding.

Gracie only had a 30 minute nap today, so she was so ready for bed. I don't think she has moved since I put her in bed. After being awake most of last night, I'm thinking I will join her shortly.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: