Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday

Gracie awoke way too early this morning at 5:30 a.m. I had thankfully just gotten out of the shower. She was pretty sober at first, but smiles did find their way to her face. Gracie was a bit of a pill when I dropped her off at daycare. She had a little naughty streak, not sure what got into her. When I picked her up she was watching Frosty the Snowman on TV and was in a better mood.

Gracie was a good girl tonight. After we got home she asked for a banana, so I handed it to her and went to get a knife to cut it. When she saw me coming, she said very adamantly, "No Mama". She didn't want me cutting her banana. She proceeded to open the peel, mush the banana and pull it out in pieces and she ate the whole thing that way. She was so proud of herself.

Tonight Gracie signed "daddy". I told her that daddy was bye bye and she signed "Daddy bye bye". It was very sweet. I know she misses him, but is doing very well just hanging with me.

Tomorrow we head to the clinic for her second H1N1 vaccination. Hopefully all will go well.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: