Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday - Snow, Snow, Snow

Gracie woke up shortly after 5 a.m. this morning. She coughed quite a bit at times through the night. Other than that she slept pretty good. At one point she did sit up and then just let her head fall down and slam into my nose. I saw stars there. My nose is still feeling quite tender.

Gracie was supposed to have OT today, but due to the weather we decided to cancel it as her therapist lives out of town. I picked Gracie up at daycare and she was a happy girl the whole way home. I was thankful of this as the roads were slick and that's where my concentration needed to be.

Tonight was fairly uneventful, just a nice evening at home with the two of us. Gracie enjoyed her bath, but discovered an owie on her leg. When I said it was an owie, she pointed to her eye. She associates all owies with the one she got on her eye a couple of weeks ago.

Gracie fell asleep very quickly tonight, she was a tired girl.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: