Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday - It's A Party!

Gracie woke up this morning while I was in the bathroom getting ready for work and Jeff was in our bedroom ironing his clothes. I heard this little whimper outside the bathroom door and sure enough there was Gracie with a tired little look on her face. I picked her up, she snuggled in and we went back to bed for a few minutes to give her some snuggle time to really wake up.

I dressed Gracie up in hot pink leggings and shirt and put on her denim jumper dress. She was pretty and she knew it! Once again when we arrived at daycare she did the limp boneless girl on me.

Jeff and I both arrived at daycare at 5:00 p.m. and were ready for a party...the daycare Christmas party. We all had a lot of fun. There was delicious punch and a yummy supper. I'm not sure Gracie knew what to think of all the activity at first, but she soon warmed up. It was fun to talk to the other parents and just enjoy the sights and sounds of Christmas. Thanks Barb, Norm, Michelle, Krystal, and Heidi for a great party.

When we arrived home Gracie was in a great mood, so we played for about an hour and then our little cherub fell fast asleep.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: