Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday

Gracie had a somewhat restless night, tossing and turning. She awoke in a good mood and was ready to start the day. She ate a good breakfast and insisted on holding the box of cereal while she ate.

Gracie was a little reluctant to let me leave when I dropped her off at daycare, but she had a good day with her friends. Jeff picked her up and they played outside for a while, read books, and just hung out til I got home. Gracie was very intrigued with her belly button tonight. She kept having to check it out, over and over again. Unfortunately, her fingernails needed clipping, so now she has scratches on her tummy from her little exploration. Gracie was happy to see me when I got home and she snuggled in for a while. Then we read a book (twice) before we ate supper. She was very upset with me for not letting her hold onto a DVD case while she ate supper.

Jeff had a magic show at Hope Lodge tonight, so Gracie and I hung out. We went outside for a little while and worked on our "running". Then it was bathtime. Gracie wasn't as thrilled to be in the tub tonight. So we made it a quick bath and then went upstairs to play for a little while before bed. She was so tired, she fell right to sleep.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: