Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Gracie had a great night last night. I'm happy to report that she did not have a night terror as I suspected. She awoke while I was in the shower so I'm not sure if she awoke in a happy mood, but she definitely had smiles for me when I came out of the bathroom. She wasn't real happy about getting dressed. I'm realizing she doesn't like transitions, such as changing out of her pajamas and getting dressed for the day.

Jeff had music on in the van on the way to daycare and the song "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" came on. Jeff was ready to skip over it when he looked in the back seat and Gracie had her hands in the air and a smile on her face, rockin out to the music. Gracie's cousin-in-law Jeff would be proud!!!!

Gracie had fun in the new kiddie pool at daycare. She loves water! When I went to pick her up she was playing on the deck, just happy to be outside and enjoying the day.

Gracie got her first time out at home today where she actually stayed where I put her. She has an obsession with opening the dishwasher door, even though she is well aware that is a "no-no". After about the fifth time, she was warned of a time out if she did it again. She did and she got a time out. I was shocked that she actually sat where I put her. She didn't touch the dishwasher for the rest of the night. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Gracie had a ton of fun in the tub tonight, splashing away. As with most of her baths, the bathroom was pretty wet by the time we were done. She was a tired girl tonight. She fell asleep shortly before 8:00 p.m. and hasn't moved since I put her in bed.

Sweet dreams little one.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: