Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday - Hanging with Mom & Dad

Gracie awoke in a great mood this morning and was ready to start the day. While daddy went out golfing with grandpa, Gracie and I headed to the prosthetic lab to get measured for new othotics for her feet. I think I mentioned in previous posts that she has outgrown hers. I guess that is all part of having an overgrowth syndrome. Gracie did great for the most part and then we ran a few errands around town before coming home for a nap.

It was so much fun to just hang out with Grace today. She has the greatest sense of humor. She has started sharing her food. Today she held out a bite size cracker for me to eat so as my mouth goes toward it, she takes it back and then just giggles her little head off. She is also jabbering and singing almost constantly these days. She is mimicking alot of words and sounds too. She also is getting very good at the word "hi". We hear it all day long and it is so sweet. I'm also noticing that she is becoming so aware of the world around her. She loves looking at the grass and trees, etc.

Tonight we worked with Gracie on walking up and down inclines in the grass outside. She is doing so good with this. We had a good family day.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: