Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday - Blowing Raspberries

Gracie had a good night again -- I'm sounding like a broken record and I'm liking this. She wasn't quite ready to get up this morning, but once again I sang the banana boat song to wake her up. She rolled over and looked up at me with sleepy eyes and a big smile.

When we arrived at daycare there was a big yellow bus parked outside, Gracie was fascinated by this bus. I think she could have sat and looked at it for an hour. She had a big smile on her face. This is a good sign since she'll be riding a bus to school in about a year.

Gracie had a good day, daddy picked her up from daycare and when I walked in the house she had a HUGE smile on her face and I think she and daddy had been dancing. Hollow leg girl showed up for supper. She ate and ate and ate. We took a little time after supper to play, but then it was bath time. She had a blast in the tub. She splashed and splashed until we were all soaked.

I took her into her room after bath and was putting lotion on her legs and she kept trying to lick one of her legs. So I start trying to discourage this. Then she locks her lips on her leg and does the biggest loudest raspberry I have ever heard in my life. It was hilarious. I, of course, laugh hysterically which makes her deep belly laugh. Since I found this so funny, I was treated to a number of these.

Gracie had an easy time falling asleep. I think her splashing action in the tub wore her out. The cooler weather probably helps too.

Have a great night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: