Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday -- Still No Daddy

Gracie had a great night last night and of course that means I did too! :) Gracie awoke in the greatest mood this morning. She was happy and snuggly -- two of my favorite things. I asked her if she wanted breakfast and she shook her head "no" and smiled, but was only too happy to eat some.

Gracie had a good day at daycare but was very quiet and mellow all the way home and through the evening. She had been so excited earlier in the day that daddy was supposed to come home today. Unfortunately, due to travel problems, he is stuck in Amsterdam and won't get home til late tomorrow afternoon.

Gracie is becoming quite the pro with feeding herself with a toddler fork...she can't load it herself, but if I give it to her loaded or help her load it, she hits the bullseye (her mouth) every time. Sorry daddy, but I think she is gonna be a righty!

Tonight Gracie and I were reading her book "Llama Llama Red Pajama" and at the end the baby llama goes to sleep. Every time I read it to her and we get to the end, she smiles and shakes her head no. I think she thinks that means it is time for her to go to bed.

Gracie is peacefully sleeping. I'm hoping for another good night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: