Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday - A Good Day at OT

Gracie had another good night and awoke in a good mood. Of course mommy snuggled with her for a few minutes before she got out of bed, thus insuring that she would be in a good mood.

I dropped her off at daycare and she wasn't sure she wanted me to leave, but I gave her an extra hug and soon she was snuggling with Michelle. When Jeff picked her up she was snacking on Cheerios and getting her energy up for occupational therapy.

Gracie had a really good occupational therapy session today. Kathy, her OT, was very proud of the progress she is making with "on" and "off". She did some good purposeful release, and even did a little coloring on the whiteboard. We will continue to work on having Gracie help us to dress her and remove her own clothing. We also need to work on pulling things apart. I need to find some pop beads. If anyone knows where I might find some, please let me know.

Gracie ate a good supper, then we played, listened to music, and danced. Gracie had a very hard time falling asleep. I'm hoping that she has a restful night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: