Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday - Lots of Visitors

Gracie had another restless night, but found some good rest for a couple of hours while laying with her head on mommy's chest and stomach. Usually she uses this position when she has a cold, but she is healthy. Not sure what was up with that. Maybe she just needed to be close to mommy. She did enjoy some extra snuggling and hugs this weekend.

Jeff, Gracie, and I went to my church this morning and Gracie was really good until after the homily. Then she started getting restless. We had quite an active little boy in the pew in front of us, so I think that gave her a distraction as she enjoyed watching him run all over the pew. Am I a bad person to enjoy someone else's child being a little rambunctious in church so my child has something to watch and keep her quiet? Don't answer that!

Gracie had cookies on the way home from church that kind of spoiled her lunch. She did eat her fresh pear nicely, she just didn't want too much else. Gracie and I took a 90 minute nap after lunch, she was tired, but I think I almost needed it more. Two restless nights in a row were catching up with me.

After nap, Aunt Arlene, Uncle Dave, and cousin Brittany stopped by for a visit. Gracie loved taking Britt for walks around the house and showing off her room and babies to Arlene and Britt. Gracie even said "Britt". Then Aunt Kathy and cousins Calvin, Maria, and Josh stopped over. Maria stayed with us while Kathy and the boys went to an event at the civic center.

Gracie was just a nut tonight when it was time to go to bed. She was just plain silly. I just giggled right along with her. What a sweet girl.

Have a great week.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: