Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday - Just Hanging at Home

Gracie had a great night last night and so did I....it was bliss. Gracie woke me up at 6:20 a.m. and was in a very good mood. I talked her into letting daddy sleep a little bit longer. She loves to wake him up. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast -- a favorite. She didn't eat as much as usual. I'm not sure if her appetite is starting to slow down or if her cold is making her not want to eat much, but she sure didn't eat all that much today and hasn't for the last couple of days. Gracie's nose continued to run non-stop, but she is starting to figure out how to blow it. Yay.

Gracie was such a good girl today. Her attention span seems to be getting longer and longer. She sat and played with toys today for small periods of time and was very content to do so. The favorite toy of the day was her kitty piano. She played a lot of beautiful music for us today.

Gracie took a two and a half hour nap today. I thought this was great and even joined her for an hour. This turned out to be not such a good thing when bedtime rolled around because she was not tired. She finally fell asleep about 9:45 p.m. (Bedtime is usually 8:00 p.m.)

Gracie was very verbal today and the word of the day seemed to be "teeth". She likes to show me hers and tell me what they are.

We had a pretty lazy day today just hanging out and playing. That is my idea of a perfect day! Now I'm hoping for a perfect night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: