Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday - Tired Girl

Gracie had a much better night with the exception of quite a bit of coughing. She didn't want to get up this morning and I really couldn't blame her as I felt the same way. Once she finally got up she was in a good mood. She got her foot stuck in her blanket as she was trying to walk away from her bed. I told her to stop because she was "stuck". That was the new word for the morning. She headed to the kitchen to tell daddy she was "stuck".

Gracie did very good when I dropped her off at daycare until I was heading back out the door. She had a good day, but didn't take much of a nap and we could tell tonight. She was a tired girl. We rocked and read and just did quieter things.

She did go to her play kitchen, turned on the pretend water and began rubbing her hands together the way we taught her to wash her hands. It amazes me how much she understands and responds too. Sometimes I have to remind myself that we have a little girl in the house, not a baby.

Gracie is sleeping soundly and I am so tired that I need to go to sleep too.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: