Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday the 8th

Hello, Jeff the dad here with you this evening. As both Gracie and mommy are asleep, you are stuck with me tonite.

Grace woke up at 5:30 this morning. She was in a good mood for most of the morning. I dropped her off at daycare and she was fascinated by the baby again today. When I told her that I was leaving, she looked at me with a, "Oh, I didn't even know you were still here," look. I guess it was safe to go.

Grace had a pretty good day. She again was proud to point to her teeth and let us know that they are called "teeth" also. Then she carried around the CD case to one of her discs, shouting, "CD, CD!" She also did yoga at daycare, as well as played with the other kids (naturally).

She used both her fork and spoon tonite at supper (sniffle, sniffle - my girlie is growing up) - and did a pretty good job of it.

Overall it was a good night for Grace, although she did get tired pretty early (must've been the yoga), and fell asleep quickly tonite.

I am headed that way too. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Jeff, Lisa, and Gracie

No comments: