Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday

Gracie had a terribly restless night, she tossed and turned all night long. She was in constant motion and would scream and cry out, all while still sleeping. Needless to say, morning came way too early. When it was time for Gracie to get up, she was sleeping so peacefully and deeply. I had a really hard time waking her up.

Gracie was in a good mood this morning and even had some good smiles for me. I took her to daycare and she was a little sad when I started to leave, but I gave her another hug and we blew kisses and then she was okay.

Jeff picked Gracie up from daycare and they worked on purposeful release and played. I ended up working a little late and when I got home she was a sober cheeks. She ate a pretty good supper and then we gave her a much needed bath -- we missed bath night last night. She wasn't really into splashing tonight either and was ready to come out of the tub fairly quickly. She had a fit when I tried to put on her pajamas, so I let her run around in her diaper for a bit.

It took Gracie about 2 seconds to fall asleep tonight. She was so tired. I'm going to go join her in sweet dream land.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: