Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday - At Back Up Daycare Again

It's Lisa back at the blog today. Gracie had a pretty good night til about 3:30 a.m. and then woke up and had trouble getting back to sleep. She finally snuggled in and fell asleep until 5:45 a.m. She was in a great mood.

Gracie went to back-up daycare again today. She smiled when she saw all the fun toys. She played outdoors, read books, played with bubbles, and had a good day. She had a huge smile and hug for me when I picked her up. I do fear they forgot to give her much to drink today. Gracie was really whiny the whole way home. When I got home I gave her a drink and she guzzled it as if she hadn't had fluids for days. All night she just drank and drank and drank.

Gracie ate a good supper and then it was bath time. She had a great time in the tub splashing away. She has always enjoyed kicking her feet in the tub to make big splashes, but tonight she was opening her mouth and trying to catch the water in it. It was a riot to watch. Then she decided the top of her head needed to be dunked in the tub. She was quite the little comedian.

We read a few books tonight and then when I told her it was bedtime, she shook her head "no". Interestingly, I think it took her 5 whole seconds to fall asleep once we went into her bedroom. Sweet dreams tired girl.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: