Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday - Some Outdoor Time

Gracie had a horribly restless night, she tossed and turned constantly for a couple of hours and kept crying out and kicking like when she is mad that she doesn't get her way. I'm not sure if she was having bad dreams or what. Her schedule was way off yesterday with her echo and I think that may have been to blame. She even had an absence seizure yesterday afternoon and we haven't seen one of those in a while.

Gracie woke up in a grumpy mood this morning and needed a little while to snap out of it, but when she did she was a very happy girl. She was a great tease at breakfast. She has outgrown her highchair so we moved her to a booster seat up to the table. She thinks she is quite the big girl. I think she looks like a big girl too.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and even got to play outside. Daddy picked her up and when they got home she played outside some more and did some visiting in the neighborhood. I stopped at the grocery store on my home from work, so by the time I came home Gracie was eating supper and was very anxious to see me.

We spent a little time playing tonight, but bedtime came too early for my liking. Gracie is snug as a bug in her bed. I'm hoping for a more peaceful night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: