Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Friday

Hello, this is the last post you will receive from me for a while, as I head back to work on Monday, Lisa (aka Mommy) will be back at the typing helm.

Today was a pretty good day for the Gracie-girl. We went visiting today. We had to go to our friend George's house to do some work on his computer. Grace did real well over there, playing with both George and his wife, Seig, while I was up to my elbows in wire (thank you, Gracie, for not drooling into George's computer!).

Grandma and Grandpa D came over tonite and we all had a real good time. Gracie and grandma hit it off real well. Gracie likes to avoid grandpa though. She will walk right at him - as if she is going to hop onto his lap, and then suddenly turn to the right or left and avoid him altogether. She is thinking that this is a pretty funny game.

One story from last night - a few days ago I mentioned being tricked out of my pillow by a little girl. I now have one better. Last night we were eating pizza for supper. Grace has already finished her supper and is now mooching from mom and dad - who then cut off little pieces and hand them over. So - Grace walks over to the stove and reaches for a whole piece that is still on the cutting board. Naturally, I dart over to the stove and give the standard, "no, no - no hands on the stove" speech. By the time I get turned back around, someone has made their way over to the table and snatched the pizza from my plate! Duped again!! I have to do a better of job of staying on guard. Oh well, I have many years to practice. Something tells me that I should hide the car keys now, just to get a jump on her.

Have a great night and weekend!

Love,
Jeff, Lisa, and Gracie

No comments: