Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday - May Day

Gracie had a pretty good night, although she had some restless hours in the wee morning. She awoke at 5:45 a.m. and snuggled with daddy for a little bit upon waking. He sang to her and she got out of bed in a great mood.

I took Gracie to daycare and she had a good day of singing and dancing to music. Her G.I. issues seemed to be under control, although she is still on a bland diet. I did give her 4 ounces of soy formula tonight. I sure hope she tolerates it. Daddy picked Gracie up and they had a some good quality time before I got home.

Gracie has the start of a cold again. Poor little munchkin -- her little nose looks like Rudolph's. She wasn't too happy when mom showed up with the nose sucker either!

Today was May Day and Gracie got a May basket from the neighbors - thank you, it is adorable!

Gracie was very tired this evening and didn't even make it til 7:30 p.m. She is now sawing logs. I'm hoping that she might sleep in tomorrow morning...what do you think my chances of that are???

Have a good weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: