Monday, May 4, 2009

Meow Monday

Gracie had a pretty good night and awoke at 6:00 a.m. She ate a pretty good breakfast and then Emily, her early intervention teacher, came to work with her. Gracie demonstrated some of her new skills and even told her what a kitty says "Meow"! She absolutely HATED the koosh ball that Emily brought with her, but liked the one with bumps. Blowing bubbles was a huge hit too.

I took a very tired girl to daycare. When I arrived to pick her up this evening she was enjoying the mild temps outdoors. Gracie was quite grumpy until after supper, I guess I didn't realize how hungry she was. Gracie ate a very good supper.

Gracie has the reddest cheeks tonight and I'm not sure why. I know she is extra sensitive to the sun because of her seizure meds, perhaps too much sun on her cheeks. I'm just not sure, I guess I'll need to get her hat out and have her start wearing that outdoors again.

Gracie had a great time in the tub splashing tonight. Daddy decided to get into the action and started splashing her back by putting his hand in the tub and sending the water back her way. This turned into an all out splashing war. I'm not sure who won the battle, but I was the true winner, rewarded by all sorts of giggles and laughter.

Gracie fell asleep a little after 8 p.m. tonight, but she has been very restless. Perhaps she is too warm. Hmmmm.

Good night all.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: