Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday - A Visit from Grandma & Grandpa

Gracie had a restless night last night. I think it may have been that she was overtired. She awoke at 5:45 a.m. and was ready to start the day. Daddy took her to daycare and she was quite snuggly. She had a good day and was enjoying the outdoors when I arrived to pick her up.

Gracie was very tired and grumpy when she got home. In her grumpiness she threw her plate with supper on the floor, as I was bent over cleaning it up, she decided to add her sippy cup and the rest of the food that was on her tray..right onto the back of my head. Lovely. Thankfully I am a patient and loving mother.

Tonight Jeff's parents arrived in town for the summer and came over for a visit. Gracie was still in her tired funk when they arrived, and although still tired, she warmed up to Grandma and warily eyed Grandpa at first. Gracie played ball with Grandma and enjoyed looking at her pretty watch.

Gracie fell asleep about 8:30 p.m. and I don't think she has moved since. I think I will go join her.

Have a good week.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: