Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday - A Happy Girl

Gracie had a good night, although a little more restless than she has been for a while. She did a lot of rolling over by me to snuggle. I didn't mind a bit. She awoke this morning around 5:30 a.m. while I was in the shower and when I walked out of the bathroom she was snitching part of daddy's bagel.

Gracie acted a little tired when I dropped her off at daycare. She had a good day and has mastered getting up on the couch by herself. Now she has to learn to get down safely. Gracie also got to go outside to play and enjoy the mild afternoon. Daddy picked Gracie up from daycare and all that fresh air must have made her tired as the two of them fell asleep on the couch when they got home. When I arrived home, she wouldn't give me the time of day. Gracie and daddy were eating tortilla chips with a hint of lime and she was into them. Once she finished eating it was like "Oh hi Mom, when did you get home?"

Gracie ate a pretty good supper and then it was bath time. She enjoyed splashing and refreshingly didn't fuss when it was time to get out and dry off. She was a very good girl tonight, but very tired. She fell asleep around 7:30 p.m. I'm hoping she has sweet dreams tonight.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: