Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday - Outside Time

Gracie had a good night and slept in til 6:45 a.m. She was in a good mood for the most part and I think she enjoyed being back at home and wandering from room to room, playing with her toys, and playing with the doorknobs (her latest fascination). After church, Gracie and I took a walk/stroller ride and enjoyed the beautiful morning.

Gracie and daddy hung out together for most of the afternoon as I was not feeling well. So they spent time outside playing and practicing walking on the grass. Grace took an hour nap this afternoon, but was a bit cranky. I was still not feeling great and had no desire to cook, so we went to Culver's for supper and sat outside to eat. The fresh air did us all some good.

We hung out at home this evening and just layed around -- I think the exhaustion of our hospital stay caught up with all of us today.

Gracie is now asleep, but restless. I'm hoping she has a peaceful night.

Have a safe Memorial Day.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: