Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday - A Walk Outside

Gracie awoke this morning a little after 6:00 a.m. I was in the bathroom blow drying my hair, when the door was pushed open and there was our little cherub, sad because I didn't hear her and come to snuggle. So I picked her up and we went and rocked for awhile until smiles appeared.

I dropped Gracie off at daycare and she was in a great mood. Today she played peek-a-boo with her buddy Maddox through the play kitchen. She thought that was quite hilarious. When I arrived to pick her up, she was listening to music.

Gracie had physical therapy today and we worked on walking outdoors in the grass. This worried Gracie greatly and she was very unhappy. She could do it and even if you had a finger on her back for reassurance she did much better. We also worked on walking up the steps.

Gracie was so grumpy afterward that I put her down for 30 minute nap at 5:30 p.m. That seemed to help, but she was still one tired girl this evening. She did have a bath and as usual enjoyed bathtime, but she kept insisting on putting her face in the water and trying to drink the bath water, so her bath was cut short.

Gracie went to sleep a little after 8:00 p.m. and is now sleeping soundly.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: