Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday - Happy Girl

Gracie awoke about 5:30 a.m. this morning. When I got out of the shower she was sitting with daddy eating little bits of his bagel. She was a happy girl as we got ready for work and daycare. She was quite a little teaser this morning. She loves to tease me and then give me a big smile. I think her favorite is to just walk away when I'm trying to dress her.

Daddy picked Gracie up at daycare, so they had some good play time together. They even took a stroll outside, but Gracie was kind of tired, so didn't enjoy it as much today as she usually does. Gracie was excited to see me when I got home from work and demanded her usual 5 - 10 minutes of being held and snuggled, which I am only too happy to do. Then daddy left for play practice at his church and Gracie and I had the house to ourselves. She ate a good supper -- but it was her favorite meal, pasta! She loves to tease me by holding the spoon inbetween her teeth when I feed her applesauce. She holds on with all her might and when I ask her if she is teasing mommy she looks me straight in the eye, with a twinkle in her eye, and gets a huge grin...but not so huge that the spoon is let go.

Gracie was in a very good mood. We sang, read books, Gracie mastered being able to make the music play on her Noah's Ark. Then we looked at some of Gracie's baby pictures. She loves to look through them and have me tell her who everyone is. She loves me to point out "Baby Gracie"!

Gracie fell asleep about 7:45 p.m. and she hasn't moved since I layed her down in her bed. I'm hoping she has a good night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: