Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday - Another Head Cold

Gracie had a rough night last night...she awoke at 2:30 a.m. and was up for a bit, then again at 3:30, 4:00, and 4:30 a.m. She never really went back to sleep after that. Seizure meds were a challenge as she wasn't feeling well. The first bite of yogurt laced with Topamax sprinkles went in her mouth and was promptly spit right back out. Uh-oh! We waited a bit, then I lured her in with fudge striped cookies and chocolate coconut milk yogurt.

Despite having a nasty head cold and looking totally miserable with a constantly running nose, Gracie had a good day. She got to go to the park and even got to have Happy Meals and eat at the park.

Gracie was a good girl all night, despite not feeling well. She is getting very good at telling me she has a sore throat. This is actually a relief for me to know...I hated the guessing game. I'm going to cut this short as I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rough night. She's having a hard time breathing with her runny nose....and she's already awoken once and daddy is snuggling with her now.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: