Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday - Animal Actions

Gracie had an okay night. She did awake at 2:45 p.m. and had trouble going back to sleep, so I got up to "bounce" and walk with her. She fell back to sleep about 45 minutes later. She awoke in a good mood, but wasn't very hungry this morning. I think it is because she was such a little piggy last night.

Gracie had school today and one of their activities was singing the "Animal Action" song, which we watch on YouTube with her. They did ASL signs for the animals that they knew, which Gracie loved. Her favorite was no surprise to me..."bird". Gracie had an absence seizure at school today. It was short, but definite. Good thing I warned her teacher she could be seeing some.

Gracie's neurologist is away this week, but I was promised a call back from her nurse. Unfortunately that call didn't come today. I will get a bit more pushy if I don't hear anything early tomorrow.

Gracie did not take a nap at daycare today. We don't know if she fell asleep on the bus or not, but she was soooooooooooo tired tonight. She ate a good supper, but then we saw some tantrum behavior. We layed her down in front of the TV with her blankie and a calming music video. She just layed there taking it all in and sucking her thumb.

Gracie was so tired, she had a hard time falling asleep tonight. I fear conditions are great for a night terror. I so hope we don't have one of those.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: