Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday - Growing Again???

Gracie had a pretty good night, but awoke at 4:30 a.m. for the day. She hung out with daddy for a little while just snuggling in so that I could get a shower. She needed some daddy time. She must have been hungry, for breakfast she ate: 4 pieces of toast with jelly (crusts removed), a half bowl of Cheerios, some yogurt, a glass of orange juice and a half of glass of Gatorade. Could she be growing again????

It was a school day today. I let her teacher know that she might be more tired as she got up an hour early. Her teacher let me know she had a good day, but around 11:15 a.m. during story time, she was looking pretty tired. Gracie fell asleep on the bus ride home again, so although she layed down at nap time, she did not fall asleep. I was afraid we were in for a rough night, but I was wrong. She was tired, but delightful. She was very chatty and tonight she asked me to put her Tinkerbell fleece blanket on the floor. Then she lays on it and it is cuddly soft. I think it is a happy comforting spot for her.

Jeff came home shortly after 7:00 p.m., so the two of them got some play time. Jeff flew her around the house. He would hold her out straight and she would put her hands out and pretend to fly. She wants to really fly so bad. I think it is a freeing thing for her.

Gracie ate a good supper....coconut milk ice cream, spaghetti and meatballs (she can say "spaghetti" quite well), corn, a half of an apple, and a fudge brownie (that she called a cookie) for dessert...and a glass of soy milk. I think she might be growing again.

Gracie fell asleep very quickly tonight.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: