Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday - Back to the Routine

Gracie had a very restless night last night. She just couldn't seem to get comfortable. That made for a short night for me. She was still so tired when I woke her up at 6:00 a.m. She ate just enough bites of breakfast to get her meds in, then we got dressed and headed to daycare and back to the weekday routine.

Gracie had a good day and daddy picked her up at 3:30 p.m. as he is on early shift. They played out in the rain when the got home and got all wet. Since it was a warm rain and Gracie learns best from experiencing, Jeff let her stick her hand out of the garage...then she would get braver and braver.

Gracie had a meltdown at supper time, but other than that one was a very good girl tonight. We had two firsts tonight. The first was when I took her out of the tub and stood her on a towel, she pee'd all over it. Needless to say I put her back in the tub and rinsed her off. The other first was tonight when I was laying down with her I told her "I love you" and I signed it and gave her a hug. She layed back down, then pulled me in for a hug and signed as well as said "I love you". Talk about melting my heart!

She fell asleep very quickly tonight. She was a tired girl.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: