Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday - Another Good Day

Gracie had an awesome night and slept very peacefully. When it was time to wake up, she didn't want to. I had a hard time waking her up. She got to have mini-muffins for breakfast and thinks it is so much fun to pick her own out of the package. She gobbled her meds up as well. She was in a great mood.

I took her to daycare and Jeff picked her up. They had time to play and snuggle (she wanted to be held alot) before I got home. She was happy to see me when I walked in the door and was a pretty happy girl all night. Her appetite is back big time. I picked up some cinnamon swirl bread at Target on my way home and she ate three slices. This after eating a good size supper. I think she must be growing again.

Jeff used Gracie as a human curling bar tonight and she thought that was great fun and kept telling him "more, more". If he keeps that up, he's going to be majorly pumped up before long.

Gracie is now sleeping peacefully.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: