Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday - Happy and Healthy

Gracie slept until 8:20 a.m. this morning. This is UNHEARD of at our house. She had a pretty good night with a few restless hours around 2:00 a.m., but then back to good sleep again. She awoke in a great mood and was a happy healthy girl all day.

Unfortunately I woke up and was dizzy with a back that was hurting me -- I'm thinking a kidney infection. So I spent a good deal of time in bed while daddy and Gracie played. I started feeling a little better later this afternoon, so I got a little play time in too.

Gracie ate and ate and ate today. I think she is working on gaining back the 4 lbs. she lost with the flu. Even more than ate, she drank a ton. Let the rehydration begin.

Since it was rainy here all day, Gracie was cooped up in the house but did very good with that. We watched a little too much TV and listened to lots of music. Gracie chattered and sang alot today. She was in such a happy mood. I think she is happy to be healthy again too.

She is now fast asleep, dreaming of playing outside on her new playset. Speaking of which...here is the picture I promised you a week ago.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: