Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday - So Much Fun

Gracie had a good night and did not want to get up this morning. She was all snuggled in and try as I might I couldn't get her to wake up. She would open her eyes, look at me and slam them shut again for a few more zzzz's. Once awake she was in a very good mood.

I was trying to dress Gracie this morning when she pointed outside and said "duck". Sure enough there on our front lawn was a duck.

Gracie had a very busy day. She walked to the park twice today at daycare. The first trip they found the play equipment still wet, so they came back later. Gracie made some new friends at the park. A family from our daycare mom's church was there -- they have two daughters and one son. The daughters are about 9 & 10 and the son is 7 and also has special needs. The two daughters took right to Gracie and she loved the attention.

Gracie had a bloody nose right before I picked her up at daycare. Ugh. When we got home from daycare, Gracie again wanted a pear. Yum! Then milk. When it came time for supper she wanted no part of it.

Gracie and I went outside tonight but she was too tired to walk, so I put her in her wheelchair and I got my walk in. Everytime I would ask her if she was having fun, she would shake her head and tell me "no". It got to be such a joke that she would laugh when she said it.

She was quite the little comedian at bedtime again too. I think she knows the more she cracks mom up the longer she gets to stay awake.

She is sleeping peacefully now in her Dora the Explorer pajamas.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: