Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday - Hanging with Daddy

Gracie had another wonderful restful night sleep. It did my heart good to see her so restful and she awoke in a great mood. Gracie was a good girl this morning and wanted to dance to music instead of get dressed for the day.

I took Gracie to daycare and she did very good. I thought she was going to cry for a minute, but she didn't. Daddy picked Gracie up and they spent the evening at home while I was out shopping. I'm told Gracie didn't want anything to do with supper and was a very tired girl. When I got home around 7:45 p.m., I was surprised to find Gracie asleep on daddy's shoulder. I had hoped she would still be awake when I got home. Jeff layed her down on the bed, she awoke, opened her eyes a little, saw me and immediately got this huge smile across her face and was so excited to see me she started laughing. Then she sat up and kissed me on the lips. That sure was good for my ego! She got so excited she fully woke up, so I got to spend a little time with her before she went to bed for the night.

Gracie got to talk to Auntie Cheryl on the phone and was full of big smiles as she listened. When it was bedtime, she fell right to sleep.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: