Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday - Happy and Then Very Tired

Gracie had another good night. She awoke this morning and was a very happy girl. We have to be very creative with her breakfast in order to get her to take her meds with no problem. She is very selective and we can't have the same thing for more than a couple of days in a row. This morning she had a glazer donut for the first time...it was a HUGE hit. Breakfast isn't the nutritious meal it used to be, but Jeff and I have decided that it is more important to get her seizure meds in her than to worry about nutrition in the morning.

I took Gracie to daycare and she was in a very good mood. Jeff picked her up and then they played outside until I got home from work. Gracie was very happy to see me and I couldn't get in the door fast enough. She even helped me take my purse off my shoulder so I could get in quicker to hug her.

She was very tired tonight and wasn't very hungry. I think it was a case of too tired to eat. She did have a pear and some milk and a few bites of pasta.

Gracie is in bed and hasn't moved since she fell asleep. She was such a tired girl.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: