Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday - A Picnic With Family

Gracie had a great night and awoke with a great big smile at 6:40 a.m. She was ready for the day. We treated her to cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then she went in the tubby. For the first time ever she asked to get out of the tub. Not sure what that was about. Gracie and I hung out at home all morning. We did take a walk around 10:30 a.m., but it was HOT!!! So hot, that for lunch I made a strawberry banana smoothie. She wasn't very hungry for much else.

I was going through some clothes in the bedroom after lunch and she indicated she wanted to sit on Jeff and my bed. Then she indicated she wanted the TV on. So there she relaxed, watching TV while I got a few things cleaned up. After that she took a 3 hour nap!

Then we headed to Grandma & Grandpa D.'s to have a picnic. Auntie Kathy, Cousins Calvin, Maria, and Joshua were there too. We also got to meet G&G's friends Dan and Nancy. We had a fun time, good food, and Gracie loved G&G's cats. Dan and Nancy have cats that are tamer and she got to pet them too. She loved it. Gracie had a good time taking everyone for walks, seeing the llamas that are close to where G&G have their RV, and pouring cold water down my shirt. BRRRRR.

Gracie is now sleeping peacefully. I need to join her.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: