Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday - Happy Girl

Gracie had a pretty good night and did not want to wake up this morning. Once she finally did, she was in a very good mood and that was the theme of the day. I wonder if the sunshine helped her mood as well.

This morning she got to go for a burley ride behind the bicycle at daycare and she played outside this afternoon too. Our friend Renee lives by our daycare and when Gracie saw her tonight as we were ready to go home, she ran as fast as she could into her arms and gave her a great big hug.

When we got home Gracie wanted something on the cupboard. Everything I suggested was met with an adamant "no". So I finally lifted her up to show me what she wanted. A pear...she wanted a pear. I certainly won't argue with that. I cut it up and she ate the whole thing, then started on some yummy fresh strawberries. She was a good girl while I cooked supper. She went between watching Barney on TV and watching daddy mow the lawn out the window. After supper, we went for a walk, Gracie was so much fun. She just jabbered and jabbered the whole time.

All the fresh air made for a tired girl. She fell asleep in about two seconds tonight...right after she signed "I love you". Melted my heart.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: