Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday: Increased Meds = Increased Vocabulary

Gracie had another great night (I love typing that) and awoke in a great mood. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, then headed to the car dealership to have daddy's van repaired, then they dropped me off at work. Jeff was off with Gracie today and they had a great day. They went visiting and Gracie enjoyed seeing friends she hasn't seen in a while.

Jeff tells me that Gracie was a very good girl all day. She was very happy, very cooperative, and quite the chatterbox. We increased Gracie's seizure meds today and true to form, we have seen an increase in her cognitive skills, most specifically we've seen a burst in her speech.

Gracie was quite sad after they picked me up at work and we dropped daddy off at the car dealership. After spending all day with him, she was quite definitely daddy's girl tonight. The exception to that is supper. She sat on my lap and scavenged my plate of food. It's a good thing that I'm a good sharer!

Gracie is now sleeping peacefully.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: