Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday - Smile Pretty

Gracie had another pretty good night and really didn't want to wake up this morning. Once I coaxed her awake she was in a good mood. At breakfast she kept fussing that she wanted something, but I couldn't figure out what it was. She kept pointing to the cupboard. Finally I realized she wanted music - the cd player is under the kitchen cabinet. That put her in an even better mood.

I took the afternoon off work and picked Gracie up at daycare. Gracie's honorary Auntie B. and her sister who just made the ranks of honorary Auntie D. came over and we headed out to some beautiful gardens to take Gracie's 2 year pictures. Gracie was in a very good mood and was really quite patient with all of us. I looked like a total moron doing jumping jacks and singing the "Banana Boat" song to get her to laugh and smile. I'm very excited to see the pictures. After we were done, we came back to our house and Gracie paraded Auntie B. and Auntie D. up and down the neighborhood. She was loving the attention.

After supper, I gave Gracie her nightly M&M's. She gets 8 of them. She used to be so polite and eat one at a time. Well her chewing is getting much better and she is getting braver. Tonight she fisted them all and threw them into her mouth. Oh my, she had chocolate spilling out for quite awhile.

Gracie continued to be in a great mood for the rest of the evening. The best news of all, we are now on three days without any seizure activity. Yay! Thank you for the continued prayers.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: