Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday - Full of Laughter and Fun

Gracie had a good night last night. I awoke at 4:30 a.m. and realized I had slept the night through without any stirring, that was a good sign. Gracie was a happy girl today.

I dropped Gracie off at daycare and she was ready to play. Jeff picked Gracie up and they played outside for awhile. When I got home Gracie was happy to see me and was in quite a good mood all night. We played chase tonight and she ran around the island so fast just giggling and having fun. It made me realize how far she has come.

Gracie also signed for us tonight. She signed that she wanted the music on. She signed horse, dog, and fish. She's really starting to connect the signs and what they mean. It's so much fun to watch her catch on to new things.

Now she is resting up for the weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: