Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday - Tired Girl

Gracie had a very good night. She did not want to wake up this morning, but once she did was in a good mood. She was very upset with me when I put her in her car seat this morning, but by the time we got to daycare she was dancing from it.

Gracie played shy once we arrived at daycare, but got over it pretty quickly. She had a good day and Jeff picked her up at 4 p.m., only to come home and have her fall asleep. She slept from 4:30 - 6:00 p.m. She awoke in a good mood and was in great spirits all night long.

I think I mentioned that Gracie copied me the other morning when I put my finger over my lips and said "shhhhhhhh". Tonight she was listening to music and I was talking to her. She looked up at me square in the eye, put her pointer finger over her lips and said "shhhhhhhhh" to me. My daughter shooshed me. She had a twinkle in her eye when she did it.

She sat for about 10 minutes just leafing through a magazine and tearing out pages here and there. She had a great time in the tub. Lots of splashing.

After bath she was playing downstairs. She had her pajamas on, but I hadn't gotten her socks on yet. It's cold in our basement this time of year. She sat down and signed "socks". I guess her feeties were getting cold. She was happy to have me put the socks on.

She didn't go to bed til about 9:30 p.m., but fell asleep very quickly. I have a feeling it will be an early morning for her.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: