Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday

Gracie awoke at 2:00 a.m. and was wide awake and in a great mood. Mommy was not wide awake, but enjoyed all of the smiles. I decided I would walk and bounce with Gracie, which is how she is comforted. So her head is on my shoulder, I'm singing her sleepy song "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" and I end the song and she is extremely snuggled in and still. I am just sure she has fallen asleep, when I hear her little voice make a pretend snore sound...and then she does it again and again. We do that to her sometimes when we are pretending we are sleeping. I had all I could do not to laugh. She finally fell back to sleep at about 3:00 a.m.

Daddy took our little lion to daycare this morning as they could wear their Halloween costumes. I was disappointed to find out that Gracie was the only kid this year that dressed up. Last year all of the kids did. I picked Gracie up at daycare, and she was having fun as she had Barb and Papa all to herself.

Gracie was a little whiny tonight if things didn't go her way. She did enjoy her bath immensely. She didn't do much splashing. Today she decided it was more fun to lay on her stomach and swim in the tub. She is so tall that when she is all stretched out, she is longer than the tub.

Gracie was more than ready to go to bed tonight and fell asleep quickly. Tomorrow we get her H1N1 vaccination. She has a few sniffles, so I hope they still give it to her. As always with vaccinations, I'm a little nervous, as we are pretty sure that some of her 15 month vaccinations are what started her infantile spasms a year ago. I'm still very pro-vaccine, I just won't ever give her more than one at a time.

If you have any extra prayers, please pray that Gracie does okay with the H1N1 vaccination. Thank you!

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: