Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday - Please Don't Wake Me Up

Gracie had a great night, she slept very soundly and when it was time to wake up, she wouldn't. I could not get her to wake up for anything. She would flash an eyeball at me occasionally but go right back to sleep. I even turned the light on in her room and still she wouldn't wake up. Finally she awoke while I was dressing her. She was a very happy girl upon waking. Must have got some good rest.

When I dropped Gracie off at daycare she was having a great time. She would run from Barb to the gate where I was to head out. Then she would run back to Barb. She kept doing this over and over again and laughing the whole time.

Gracie wasn't too hungry for supper, but did help mom eat some of her Chinese food. Gracie was in a good, but tired mood tonight. She had a good time in the tub.

Tonight when it was time to go to bed, Gracie became a kissing machine. She just kept giving me kisses and kisses and kisses. So sweet. I told her thank you and then she signed "thank you".

She is sleeping peacefully.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: