Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday - PT

Gracie had a terribly restless night. She just couldn't seem to find a comfortable position. This went on most of the night. She woke up while I was in the shower, so she got a few minutes with daddy before he went to work. I got big smiles when I walked out of the bathroom to say good morning.

Gracie had physical therapy this morning, but was very clingy and didn't want anything to do with Sandy for a few minutes. Once she warmed up a little she worked on stepping up onto mats and stepping down. This is a hard concept for her little muscles to register. We're taking it slow. I've been thinking that Gracie's knees are really tight again and Sandy confirmed my thoughts. I'm pretty sure she is growing again. Gracie also bounced on the exercise ball and did sort of a wheelbarrel move over the ball to work on core strength.

When I dropped her off at daycare she did not want to stay...that is until Barb turned on the music. Suddenly it was "mom who"?

When I picked Gracie up at daycare she didn't want to put her coat on. She finally did, then went upstairs to say goodbye to Papa and we headed home. She helped mommy make supper by putting noodles into a pan. She ate a good supper and was thrilled when daddy arrived home about 6:30 p.m.

It was bath night, which is always a hit. She was a tired girl and fell asleep very quickly this evening. She already seems to be more calm and restful this evening.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: