Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday - Drinking Out of A Big Glass

Gracie had a good night last night and daddy snuggled in with her while I took a shower this morning. When it was time for Jeff and Gracie to get up, they looked so sweet, snuggly, and peaceful, that I didn't want to wake them. Gracie thought it was great fun to steal daddy's bagel this morning before he could put it in the toaster. She claimed it as her own and roamed the house munching on it. She did good until she took a huge bite. It was just too big for her to manage and when I pryed it out of her mouth there were big crocodile tears that I took it out.

Jeff dropped Gracie off at daycare this morning and she was happy to see everyone. Jeff also picked her up and she was tired and didn't give him the time of day. However, when I got home I got a very happy greeting. We always tell Gracie who is going to pick her up and I was supposed to today, but due to a change of plans, Jeff did. Does she remember this stuff or is she too young? I have no clue.

At supper tonight Gracie insisted upon drinking out of mommy's glass. It is a smaller glass glass and although it makes me a little nervous, she does really good with it. The pride on her face is priceless.

Gracie and mommy danced around the house tonight and that was great fun, but she was tired and so a few minutes before 8 p.m. I layed in bed with her. She suddenly got a second wind and was just the happiest giggliest girl. She finally settled down and is now sleeping peacefully.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: