Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday - Back to the Routine

Gracie had a good night and awoke bright and early at 5:45 a.m. After a little snuggling she was ready to hop out of bed. She was happy to eat her pear sauce with her "sprinkles" (seizure meds), but wanted nothing to do with milk or a waffle.

When I dropped Gracie off at daycare it was evident that she had spent the last 4 days hanging with mommy and was really clingy and a little weepy when I left. That just tugs at my heart strings, even though I know she is fine after I leave.

Gracie had a good day at daycare, although her appetite was down quite a bit still. When I arrived to pick her up, she was in a great mood and was watching the Twins game.

Gracie was very clingy when we got home and just wanted to be held. She ate a pretty good supper and was tickled when daddy arrived home a little earlier than expected. She was so tired tonight that her mood was unpredictable -- one minute she would be smiling and the next she would be having a meltdown. Yet, as tired as she was, she had a hard time falling asleep.

She is now sleeping soundly.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: