Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday - Great Mood Gracie

Gracie was in an exceptional mood this morning. She was silly and happy and goofy and bright-eyed. I just love those happy days. The only hiccup in our morning routine is when she didn't want her diaper changed so she bit me. So not only did she get a diaper change, she got a time out to go along with it.

Gracie had school today. I don't know many details about her day, but she did come home with some fun projects that she made in school. Gracie loves looking through her take home folder with me.

Gracie fell asleep on the bus ride home which means no nap. Mandy said she had a meltdown this afternoon so she had her just lay down for a while, but she never fell asleep. Then she got up and got a second wind. She said she danced and played and talked using words she didn't even know she knew.

Gracie sat me on the couch tonight and snuggled in on my lap, she told me she was "snuggling". She had a pretty good night for being extremely tired. She is now fast asleep. It took her about two seconds to actually fall asleep.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: