Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday - Stomach Bug - Day 2

Gracie continues to battle the stomach bug, although she ate a little more today and I didn't have any problems getting the seizure meds in (thank heavens). That is always my biggest stresser. The diarhea is still going on and she still isn't back to her normal activity level, but she did get up and move around a bit more today.

Gracie saw daddy for a few minutes this morning and then he worked a long day, so she was in bed before he got home. This didn't sit well with her. She asked about him all day. At one point after supper she burst into tears and stood at the top of the steps by the doorway. She wanted her daddy. Then tonight she was totally teasing me. I asked her what her name was and she wouldn't tell me. A little later, I asked her again and she told me it was "daddy". All night long whenever I would ask, she would tell me "daddy" and then she would smile.

On top of the stomach flu, Gracie is now coming down with a head cold. She's being a trooper though and has been very good. Let's hope tomorrow is a healthier day.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: