Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday - On the Mend

I stayed home with Gracie again today and she is on the mend. Her energy level and appetite are on the way back. She still had a few funky diapers, but I'm told to expect that for up to a week or more. She started out pretty cranky this morning, but had a really good day. She was funny and talkative. We had some good quality time together playing, just laying around, dancing, etc.

We have a playdate tomorrow and I was worried that she would have to miss it, but I don't think that is the case. It will be good to get her out of the house, I think another day at home will drive her stir crazy. I, on the other hand, could very easily become a stay at home mom. I am a total homebody.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: