Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday - So Many Words

Gracie had a great day both Thursday and Friday. She is talking up a storm. On Thursday night she sat on my lap and we had a conversation. It was so much fun. I couldn't understand everything she said, but I caught alot of it. She was responding to my questions.

Today we took Gracie to back up child care through work and Gracie had a great time. They treat her so awesome there. They usually require the kids to stay in one room, but they let Gracie take them for walks and let her go between the two preschool rooms today as she liked to go visiting when it was music and story time. Go figure. She wasn't very interactive with the other kids, but loved the adults. She ate and ate and ate at lunch time. Now I know why those legs of hers are growing so long!!!

Gracie had a great night tonight and was a very happy girl. Tonight when we layed down for bed, she all of sudden said "money". I asked her what she needed money for and she told me "pig". Of course she wanted to put money in her piggy bank. I told her we would have to wait til tomorrow. Silly girl!!!

She is now sound asleep. She has to rejuvenate and get her energy stored up. Tomorrow we are going to an adoption celebration. November is National Adoption Month -so we are going to party.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: